Thursday 11 January 2007

Old times?

Way back last July I had a little bit of 'Mutual Contact' with a Local Guy, but for some reason or other our emails never seemed to be in synch and it fizzled out. Today, totally out of the blue he sent a really long email, apologising for not staying in touch, and do I fancy a coffee, or even dinner!

Blimey… my date count is rising! Last night I was out with Serious Pro Golfer (I *think* that makes it 6, so a record for me!), and today its coffee with the Property Developer!

Anyway, back to the Local Guy. I am going to meet him for a coffee, although it's going to have to be next week (I've a couple of busy days coming up.) Failing that I might just get to know him a little better via email, and do dinner in February :)

And I've had an email of No.17 from Gloucester. Apparently he's been waiting for me to send him some times I think I'll be free so we can sort out another date. Eh??? I don't remember telling him I wanted to meet him again?!

0 Comments: