Thursday 18 January 2007

She shall have music wherever she goes

Yesterday... two dates.

Date one, the Local Guy. This was the first time we'd met 'Face to Face', even though we first got in contact last July! He was actually a really nice, normal guy. Not bad looking, funny and chatty (but not overwhelming!). I got a couple of very sweet texts off him later in the day... He thinks I'm a treasure, and wants to meet up again soon! Cool :)

Date two, Serious Golf Pro. This guy is so funny. Between leaving his place and picking me up he sent three texts! Just pick me up... I don't need some kind of digital running commentary of where you are, or how long you're going to be!!

He'd booked a table at a fab restaurant (remember, this was his way of apologising for the way he was on Monday). Beautiful food, and not only had he brought me a HUGE bouquet of flowers, but there was also a very carefully wrapped little pressie too!

I was *slightly* nervous of what was inside, but to my absolute delight it was an ipod!! Seriously... I've only known him two weeks! How sweet :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Free Ipod !!

Man, I really better buck up my idea's!

You dont by any chance want a car-charge unit for it? I got given one for christmas, despite not owning one :)

Ms Jones said...

Have you not got your car any more Phil?

Anonymous said...

Well, the car works, it's my imaginary iPod thats sat in the southern hemisphere sunning itself, the little bugger!

Ms Jones said...

Ahh... I see!

Never mind. I'll ask The Philosopher's 'friend' to give it a nudge back here :)