Sunday 21 January 2007

'Ode' dear

Serious Golf Pro's email (the one with all the things he was too nervous to say to my face) finally arrived. Poetry... oodles of it. A bunch of little poems gushing with love.

He's on a roll with it now, and today I've had what seems like the entire works of Shakespeare broken down into little bytes and emailed to me! What are we going to do with him? He still gets very jittery at the thought I'm still 'actively dating' though, and actually got a bit miffed when I suggested he should do the same.

Today I had a wink of a surfer guy, who describes himself as sensitive, and apparently has buckets full of love for the right person. I think I should best stay clear of him. I'm already getting buckets full of love off Serious Pro Golfer!

Chainsaw Guy... even though you've done yourself a new profile, with new pictures, I can still tell it's you!!!! He winked at me today. Give up man! I would rather be happily single for the rest of my life than go on another date with you!

0 Comments: