Tuesday 2 January 2007

Treasure hunt

Serious Golf Pro... the third 'Face to Face' is all set for tomorrow night (I know, there's a risk it could be the last one, but I'm feeling optimistic this could go at least to four dates - and not just because of the golf option)!

Baileys Guy has suggested a pretty cool 'Face to Face' (No.19). We're going to pick a place neither of us have been to before, and we have to try and find each other using a set of clues... a kind of treasure hunt :)

Ooh... and now for something (or someone) completely different. I got an email off an Italian guy this morning, only this one wasn't from the dating site. This was from a "social music revolution" site. One of my other loves (apart from dating, wine and chocolate) is music, so I signed up to this site a while ago to get recommendations on some new stuff to listen to (basically it learns what you like from what's on your PC, and recommends similar music to you)

Anyway, this guy sent me an email to tell me I have great taste in music, and did I want to meet up with him sometime???

Buongiorno :)

0 Comments: