Thursday 4 January 2007

RSI

Rush home... I've only got an hour until Serious Pro Golfer picks me up. So a quick blast under the shower and 5 minutes enhancing is about all I've got time to do.

And let me tell you, that's made even more difficult when you're getting texts every couple of minutes from said Serious Pro Golfer!!! Seriously, have you any idea how hard it is to try and dry your hair and respond to a series of sweet little nothings!

I know I'm a girl, and multi-tasking should come naturally, but fathoming out predictive text while trying to assemble angel curls is no mean feat!

Anyway... he picked me up (I was 5 minutes late, but I blame him!), and we drove to a sweet little restaurant in the sticks! I slipped on my vow of abstinence (again!)... but I only had one large glass of red, so as it's effectively portion of fruit I swapped it for dessert!

I've got to say, he's quite a sweet guy, so if he can just calm down on the need for constant contact I think he'll get to 4th date!!!

That's Sunday, for golf.

Now, as I can't resist a challenge (or I'm stupid - you decide), I've put a wager on the game. I've done this before and came out with dinner and a bottle of champagne, but I guess this time it's going to be a lot more difficult (or impossible!).

Still, I've got 3 days to practice ;)

0 Comments: