Monday 1 January 2007

Oh Oh Seven :)

I guess you're all sleeping off hangovers at the moment, but if you are up then firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR... I hope you have as much fun as I intend to!

Yesterdays 'Face to Face' with Serious Golf Pro... he was such good fun. We met at the clubhouse of the most fabulous golf course in the country... I did the by now customary enhancing and plumping, picked out a gorgeous dress, and decided to go for the fab new boots (I figured as I wasn't drinking balance wouldn't be too much of a problem!)

Walk out of my bedroom for Voice of Reason to give me the once over... he thinks I'm underdressed!!! Underdressed... I've only got 10 minutes until I have to leave!! I seriously don't have time to find anything swankier, so I ignored the opinion of a 13 year old (not for the first time!).

Get to the clubhouse (very nice indeed), and he was already there, and the coffee was already ordered! He said I looked fabulous (so there, Voice of Reason!!)

He was a really interesting guy... funny to listen to his stories of what he does. I don't know if he was intentionally name dropping, but he does play golf with some very serious contenders... very serious indeed!

Which makes me even more nervous about our second date today... at the range! God of Good Weather has thankfully decided to let the sun come out to play and I've found the 'oh so cute' golf skirt, so even if my swing is terrible at least I'll look the part!

0 Comments: