Wednesday 3 January 2007

What game are we playing?

OK Serious Pro Golfer... third and fourth dates are all set. Bless him, I *think* he's trying to play hard to get, but badly.

Why? Last night got a couple of emails off him, to confirm tomorrow, then a text to see if I got the emails. One of them mentioned how many emails/Potentials he was getting from the dating site!

Cool... all going well! I certainly don't mind Potentials dating other people... then I get an email to let me know he doesn't think he's going to see any of them. You are, you aren't... honestly, I don't mind!!!

So, I nip off to have a bath, and come back to another text... am I OK with him, or has he upset me??

Bless... he may well be a scratch player on the course, but he's certainly showing his dating handicap there!

0 Comments: