Sunday 7 January 2007

Rain (didn't quite) stop play

Well... not in a sense anyway. Obviously a round of golf was totally out of the question this morning (and before any of you say it, I'm not a fair weather golfer - the course would've been closed!). So, we switched the date to the range and lunch. Hell, I'm getting so much practise in I'm well on my way to becoming half decent at this game (golf that is, not dating!)

So, the bet has been postponed until next week, meaning... (fanfare here please) I've got past 4 dates with the same Potential!!!!

My mum will be dusting off her hat :)

However, I'm still 'actively dating', so the text I've just had off Baileys Guy has no way been discarded. He's on his way to Dublin (for supplies!)... Did I want anything while he was there??

Now, Baileys guy - if you want to impress me then bring me back a bottle of the finest alcohol you can find (I've given up giving up alcohol!), but if you want to impress my mum then some Kimberley's please :)

Ooh.. and there was a funny funny moment over lunch, where I'm telling Serious Pro Golfer about my dating experiences... he thinks I should write about them ;)

0 Comments: