Sunday 7 January 2007

And tonight's new Potential is...

...completely nuts! Why do I do it? I've started a bit of 'Mutual Contact' with somebody who teaches philosophy, and has an imaginary friend who's currently basking somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere ?!?!?!

Why me... why?

I can't help myself though. I should block him, but he sounds so 'interesting' I need to find out more.

Yes, I know... remember Chainsaw Guy. But how many crazy people are out there? And if I do end up having a date with The Philosopher, I'm hoping his imaginary friend will pay!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Has his imaginary friend gone to his "happy place" or something? Sounds more like pop psychology to me...

As to the question, there are lots of us? I'd like to think of myself as high-functioning though anyway :)