Monday 8 January 2007

'Face to Face' No.19

Out of the blue I get an email this morning from Worcester Golfer (from way way back, who I've never actually met!). He's in the area, and do I fancy a coffee?

Why not… luckily this morning I decided to go to work wearing something half decent (I tend to fluctuate between semi smart and downright scruffy, so thank goodness I'd opted for semi smart!). I've also got into the habit of carrying around with me a little selection of enhancing and plumping goodies, so I could nip to the loo before and transform myself from as dull as the morning, to a radiant goddess in just three minutes :)

So, the date… First of all I couldn't actually remember what he looked like (it's been ages since we've even chatted), so this was more or less a blind date for me. But wow… he was actually gorgeous!!! Tall and dark, and seriously good looking!

And what a fab guy! In just a 45 minute chat we'd covered a variety of subjects, ranging from the art of bluffing (in poker, but useful in so many ways), to exactly how to ride a horse bareback (probably not *quite* as useful!). We're going to meet again in a couple of weeks (when he's next in the area… or is that 'just passing'?).

He did ask how my golf was coming along (last time we spoke I was very new to the game). I was tempted to tell him I'm now getting tips off Serious Pro Golfer, but decided to skip that bit in case we get to play together. Then I can use the art of bluffing to beat him :)

And how sweet... he sent me a text later this afternoon, and told me I have lovely eyes (thank you Benefit goodies!!).

0 Comments: