Tuesday 23 January 2007

Date two for No.22

Two hours until my second date with Local Guy! We're off for some wine and tapas :) Which gives me oodles of time to get ready. Dress or jeans??? I can't decide!

Meanwhile, my 'Boyfriend' has sent more (so many more!) emails with outpourings of emotion! I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do about all this. I mean, I like the guy, I really do... but I'm already at the stage where I'm not even reading these anymore. I just sort of skim over them!

We have got a fantastic weekend date arranged though... I'm kind of hoping the novelty of 'love' will wear off and we'll just have a good time. Otherwise I it may well be goodbye Serious Pro Golfer :(

Oh, and last night The Philosopher called. I missed his call (as usual), but he did leave a rather strange message. Much like his emails really :/

0 Comments: