Tuesday 30 January 2007

dating tips for dummies

Oops... I forgot to consult the M8B, and have started up a conversation with a guy who 'Seems Nice' (tm) (I'm sure the M8B would've said no though.. the bloody thing didn't even want me to go to lunch today!)

And I got a fab email off Baileys Guy. He's in Dublin at the moment, and is all ready to steal me something from there (remember, he's already stolen me something from Vegas). He wants to meet up on Sunday, which is going to be a tad difficult for me... this weekend I intend to spend mostly with my beloved extended family and friends enjoying a traditional Irish rugby weekend! (having said that, I've already blown them out for a date on Saturday afternoon with Local Guy!).

Anyway, back to the new Potential... he's a real sweetie, but really doesn't have a clue about the whole 'Mutual Contact' thing. He starts every email with "I'm not really sure how to do this...".

I already feel like I'm mentoring him!

0 Comments: