Monday 15 January 2007

An adventure?

Well... no, not really. He managed to find the place (although it did take him three texts to get there).

He may well have been gorgeous, but my god he was dull. All looks, but no brains! I can't even think of a highlight of the night. Sorry!

More fun and games with the Serious Golf Pro though today. By way of apology for his somewhat bizarre behaviour this morning, he's conjured up the perfect date. First, tickets in a box at my favourite football team this weekend, then off to a very posh restaurant, a night at a romantic hotel, and the next day a round of golf on one of the best championship courses in Britain.

And what have I done. Turned him down!!!

For two reasons:

1 - I've actually already got plans this weekend
2 - I don't really want him to think that just because he can do these kind of dates I'm going to be fawning at his feet!

We are going out for dinner on Wednesday though :)

0 Comments: