Wednesday 10 January 2007

Testing, testing

Funny... My 'Face to Face' No.20 - The Property Developer has just sent me a text, just to check the number works?!?

Now, as I told him I can be notoriously bad at answering my phone it could be to see if I'm paying attention, or maybe he thought I'd given him a fake number. Either way, it's only Wednesday. We're not meeting until Friday - don't panic!

I've also had a sweet text of Baileys Guy, who's at the airport on his way to Vegas, to let me know he's going to miss me. Why... he's going on a drinks conference in the gambling capital of the world. It sounds like heaven to me :)

And Serious Pro Golfer wants to know if I fancy a coffee at lunchtime. I'm going along, but I think we need to have a chat. If I don't answer text messages, it's generally because I can be notoriously bad at answering my phone (see above). Not because I'm on another date. Stop trying to keep tabs on me, or this will be yet another short and sweet one!

0 Comments: