Friday 12 January 2007

Size does matter

I know that some guys have a tendency to exaggerate about size, but really, if you put 5' 10" on your profile, when you stand up to do the obligatory kiss on the cheek at least go on tiptoe so you can maintain that illusion!

The Property developer... there was absolutely no way he was 5' 10" (that's what his profile said)!! I'm not tall, but even with heels on I do prefer a guy to be taller than me, so I was a little shocked with this dut!

Size aside, he was actually not too bad. Quite funny and chatty. We only had a coffee at lunchtime, but he's sent me an email to tell me he though I was a 'little gem', and do I fancy going out for a 'proper' drink with him next week??

Maybe, but I might have to loan him a pair of heels :)

Oh, and this afternoon in the office Monkey Boy decided he's going to set me some new dating rules. Great... isn't my life complicated enough!

0 Comments: