Monday 8 January 2007

And again!

It seems the principal analyst from the well respected Marketing Institute was right... I'm currently arranging 'Face to Face' No. 20.

No kidding... in the space of a few short hours I've had a wink, some 'Mutual Contact', and swapped numbers with my latest potential (sorry, I've lost track of numbers again!).

This guy... a 'property developer', who's apparently become disillusioned with the whole online dating experience, but he's giving it one more shot (sounds like a line to me, but I'm going along with it for now!). Seems so far he's only come across a bunch of needy, desperate money grabbers, and it's up to me to change his view.

Like I say, it sounds like a line, but in the spirit of online dating I've sorted a new lunchtime date... this Friday :)

JP... remember the "Potential Dates Database Management Software"(tm) ?? If there was ever a time I needed it, it's now!

0 Comments: