Wednesday 24 January 2007

To kiss, or not to kiss

Last night... I opted for the jeans option - he turned up in a suit!! Oops! His excuse was he'd picked me up straight from work.

Anyway, we set off for some wine and tapas. Now, I was conscious that he was driving, so wouldn't be downing copious amounts of wine, so I decided to take it easy too (I know, so unlike me!).

He had what seemed like a great time. Conversation flowed, and we've actually got a lot in common. In fact, we have more in common than he realises... you see, one of my beloved family members knows him very well (although he doesn't know of our common interest yet!)

When it was time to go, he did the gentlemanly thing and dropped me home. Now, that's the part of the night where you have to do the whole 'do I kiss him or not' thing. With seatbelts and gearsticks to negotiate the decision is always a little more difficult, so I gave him a little peck on the cheek and skipped home!

A couple of minutes later I get a text... he had a really great time, did I?? I sent him one back to say I did, and I'll see him soon!

Now this evening I got a really long email off him, and it seems as though he can't work out exactly (wait for it) 'where did I see us going'!!!! Arghhh!

He's really cool... I actually like him quite a lot. But it was only our second date. What did I say about him the other day... it seems like he was on my wavelength with the whole 'where did I see us going'. Now it seems not :/

So I've emailed him back... Yes, I'd love to see him again, and for now that's as far as I go.

Once again I say it... men - so so complicated!

0 Comments: