Friday 26 January 2007

Get this...

It's the big date with Serious Pro Golfer this weekend!

First a round of golf at one of THE best courses around, followed by dinner at a fab restaurant. Then we're staying the night at the same course (seperate rooms, before you ask!), and off shopping and to watch my favourite football team the next day! Apparently he's got me TWO presents as well (I've no idea what they are, I only know it's not golf gear!).

One of them is for after the round of golf (so it could well be a calculator, to help me work out my score), and the other he's going to give me during the meal! I'm a more than a little nervous of the second one :/

I better get a move on and start packing. I'm currently trying to rationalise my footwear a little!

At the moment I've narrowed it down to just 4 different pairs of footwear. Plus of course one case, one bag, and of course my golf gear (sadly minus my 'Oh So Cute' golf skirt... it's sub zero!) for just one night away!

0 Comments: