Thursday 1 February 2007

Where streams of whiskey are flowing

I love getting drunk calls... seriously, I do. It always makes me giggle when somebody is desperately trying to appear deep and meaningful, when in reality they're struggling to string a sentence together.

So getting TWO drunk calls off Baileys Guy was fantastic!

Last night he called. He's stuck in Dublin for an extra night, and is still missing me (I can never quite get how you can miss someone you've never met, but I *kind* of know what he means!).

Being stuck in Dublin doesn't really sound like much of a hardship to me, and by the sound of him I don't think it was much of a hardship to him either... he certainly seemed to be enjoying the traditional Irish hospitality!

So, after a 20 minute chat we've arranged to meet up sometime on Sunday, either before, during, or after the rugby!

'Face to Face' No 23 then, and it's about time too... I seem to have been having 'Mutual Contact' with Baileys Guy for what seems like an age!

That makes it two dates this coming weekend :)

Oh, and the second drunk call... it was pretty much along the lines of the first (I *think* he may have forgotten parts of the first conversation!). He obviously doesn't stick to the 'don't call potentials when drunk' rule either!

0 Comments: