Thursday 1 February 2007

A simple life?

Ooh... things are starting to get a little complicated!

This weekend... the rugby weekend. It all started off so easy... Drinks with my beloved extended family and friends tomorrow night; golf on Saturday with Local Guy; oodles of drinks with my beloved extended family and friends on Saturday night.

Then Sunday... meet up for drinks with beloved extended family and friends; rugby; then I guess more drinks. At some point I'm going to meet Baileys Guy!

Monday... stay in bed all day to recover!

So, whats so complicated about that?

Well firstly, as you probably know by know I can't play a round of golf without there being some sort of challenge. Normally it involves champagne and dinner. Well, Local Guy has upped the ante a little. If I win, not only is he going to provide the champagne, but we're going to drink it after the rugby, along with what sounds like both the teams playing on Sunday!

All I can say is WOW!!!

So far I can live with that.

Next complication... As I said, after the golf game, I'm heading off for oodles of drinks with my beloved extended family and friends. Now Local Guy is up for tagging along too! I don't actually mind, but here's where ANOTHER complication comes into play.

I think I've mentioned we have a common interest. Well, if he does tag along he's going to come face to face with that common interest... one of my beloved family knows him really really well!

So, should I mention it, or carry on and hope he sees the funny side? I think he will, and my beloved family member thinks he will (and she actually knows him a lot better than me!).

Next complication... The day of the rugby game. I'm having my 'Face to Face' No.23 with Baileys Guy at some point that day. We've deliberately left it vague because there are going to be 72,000 people hanging about, he's got plans, and I've got plans. But the potential spanner in the works is if I actually win the game of golf, and have the opportunity to drink champagne with Local Guy (who I like a lot remember!) AND oodles of fit rugby players, am I going to want to meet Baileys Guy?

What to do, What to do??

0 Comments: