Friday 2 February 2007

eh?!?

Serious Pro Golfer is completely off the list now. Here's a quick run down of the shenanigans this week...

Tuesday he emailed to say he'd call around 10ish - no call.
Wednesday he emailed to say he'd call around 10ish - no call.
Thursday he emailed at twenty past nine, to say he was going to call - no call.

This morning he asked why I hadn't been in touch?!?

So, naturally I just let him know he was a tad confusing!

Then, this afternoon he emailed (with usual soppy poem), to let me know he was about to book us a Valentines trip. So, I emailed him back to tell him to hang on for a little while... so I could sort out my leave.

Immediately he emailed me back to let me know he was going to be away for three weeks, and we'll catch up when he gets back?!?

Now, call me stupid, but if he's away anyway, why did he want to book a trip. I'm actually beginning to think I'm talking to two completely different people. Whatever the case it's way too confusing.

My head hurts, so I'm off for a drink!

0 Comments: