Sunday 11 February 2007

Sunday evening lull

Uh oh... I think I'm going to go through a phase of getting bored of this dating malarkey again.

I've had a fantastic day today with my beloved family... more rugby, and this time it was a cruel cruel result, but still a fab day. And I just want to point out, in case there's possibly anyone who's confused (because for some strange reason my ditzy aunt was), Croke Park and Phoenix Park *are* different places :/

I'm not sure that simple fact really warranted what amounted to an hours debate, but it was quite funny (in a banging your head against the wall type funny!).

Anyway, why am I bored. I don't really know. I think maybe after I've met one of my Potentials 'Face to Face', and I realise they're not quite 'the one' I get a bit disillusioned. In some ways the build up is actually more fun (but a bit geeky!) than the date itself :(

My mother (bless her) is desperate to see me settle down. She's never had the privilege of being the mother of the bride, and a couple of times today said she really wants to wear that hat. So my Bruv and I are going to buy her one for her birthday... realistically that's the best hope she has for getting to wear one!

Right, what's my possible dating activity this week? I'm supposed to be meeting the Music Man tomorrow night, but I'm shying out of it. Only because I'm tired (oh yeah, and bored), and I can't muster up the enthusiasm to go out!

Still getting pretty cool emails off The Anthropologist (who thought my embarrassing comedy moment was a classic), and I got a good luck text off Baileys Guy before the game today!

So far no date for Wednesday though! Serious Golf Pro has asked if I fancied dinner, but I think if I said yes it would be like stringing him along.

0 Comments: