Wednesday 7 February 2007

A feisty little minx?!?

What's how I was described today... as a feisty little minx!

This is from a brand new Potential! I was all set to respond with a curt but humorous reply, until I noticed one of his turnoffs was sarcasm. Then I decided 'sod it' and sent it anyway :) He actually doesn't sound too bad, and maybe he thought it was a better opener than the usual "Hi, I love your profile" one.

And remember the Sweet but shy Potential from last week? Well, I have to say, I'm bored of him. Every single email STILL starts with "I'm not sure how to do this, but...", and then continues with some fairly banal babble. I just can't muster up the enthusiasm to keep coaching responses out of him any more, so he's off the list!

Oh, and here's yet another little thing I've found that really bloody irritates me with guys profiles... you know that bit where you put what the last thing you read was (and in what seems like 90% of the time it's the Da Vinci Code)? Well, even more annoying are the "funny" guys who put "last read - this question (lol)".

And look, there's another thing... I hate it when people put 'lol'. If I want to laugh at something, I really don't need a prompt to do it. I just just imagine a date with one of these guys... would they hold up little cards with 'lol' on when they'd finished telling a joke or an amusing little anecdote, to remind me they're so funny?

I'm going for a lie down. I've obviously taken the 'feisty little minx' description to heart a little!

0 Comments: