Saturday 17 February 2007

Everything changes

I don't know, I miss one day of writing about my dating exploits and I get complaints! Sorry, sorry sorry! I was just so knackered last night I couldn't muster up the energy to write (hell, I even missed a call of Baileys Guy during the night I slept so well!)

However, during the time I've been away I have arranged another 'Face to Face' (No.24). I'm having dinner on Thursday with The Wine Loving Workaholic!

This guy lives about 4 hours away, but apparently spends a fair bit of time here with work, and so wondered if I fancied joining him for dinner! Why not, I thought. He sounds fairly upbeat (i.e. not bogged down with issues), and sends interesting emails.

The Anthropologist seems keener to meet now too! He's been away for a couple of days, with no email access, but has kept in touch by text. He's apparently missing me (I still don't get how you can miss someone you've never met... Baileys Guy has said that too). He's actually top of my list for today. It seems he and Baileys Guy keep switching first place! I think one of those is going to make the milestone Jubilee Date... which one will be 25?

And I've had a wink and a couple of emails today off a really fab looking guy from Scotland (hmmm... just think of the accent ;)). His profile has him down as an 'explosives expert' (that's as in his job, in case you were confused).

0 Comments: