Thursday 8 February 2007

I'm officially his ideal woman!

Who's ideal woman? Well, to be honest I'm not really sure. I got an email off a new Potential, who said as long as I could rustle up a chicken curry I would be officially his ideal woman... so how were my cooking skills?

There's a reason I haven't mentioned my cooking skills on my profile... I have none! In the past I've actually made people physically sick with my attempts at lasagne, and I still remember one time I held a dinner party for some of my dearest friends, and they popped out to get a takeaway between courses! Then there was that time I burnt custard, played dumb and served it up anyway.

Smell, what smell... doesn't custard always smell like that?

So, you get the picture... Nigella Lawson is not really one of my role models. Not when M&S (or my Bruv) can do all the hard work for me!

Anyway... apart from the fact I'm not going to live up to his culinary expectations, he actually seems like a very interesting guy. Only 30, and studying Anthropology (I'm going to have to look that up on Google later!)

Where am I with the others...

Baileys Guy. He wanted to meet up tonight, and as much as I really wanted to, I've got a busy busy day in work tomorrow, where a hangover is not an option. Get me, being all sensible! So, it looks like we're rearranging (again) for the weekend.

Now, this reminds me of when I finally met Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar). I think we spent so log emailing and phoning that by the time we'd met and had a couple of dates I'd already gone off him (or was it because he wanted to move across the road to be nearer?). Whatever the reason, I hope my illusions are not shattered when I finally meet Baileys Guy... he's still top of my list!

The Music Man. He's currently winging his way to Scotland for this weekends rugby match. I got an email off him reminding me it was my choice (and his treat) where we go on Monday. It's a difficult choice really... do I go for cheap but fair, or somewhere nicer.

The Wine Taster. Not sure about this guy. His emails are a bit "how was your day?". I get bored by that very quickly.

The One Who Thinks I'm Feisty. Funny... he had the cheek to question why I hadn't replied to an email he'd sent last night! Now who's being feisty, eh?

0 Comments: