Wednesday 21 February 2007

shivlrus... chivelus... shifflelus... schllrrr

The Anthropologist called! I had a drunken call from him last night. He is really the funniest Potential I think I've had 'Mutual Contact' with... ever.

I had a text first to see if I fancied meeting him for a drink there and then. The Voice of Reason and I were having a night of pancakes and football so I said no (and if I had said yes it would've meant rearranging my 'Face to Face' numbers, and he wouldn't be the Jubilee Date!).

Plus, it's never good practise to be available at the drop of a hat... does he think I have no life!

So he called... and you know how much I love drunken calls! Imagine a two hour call, with someone desperately trying to sound sober (it's not good to attempt the word 'chivalrous' after 5 hours in a pub!)

This morning I had a rather sheepish email off him, where he's apologised profusely for anything and everything he said. I don't think he can remember much , although I did email him to remind him of some of his funniest moments.

I know... cruel, but funny all the same.

0 Comments: