Saturday 10 February 2007

Anthropology and Baileys by friend from work

Coming to you as a guest blogger from Ms Jones lounge floor. Introducing 'Friend from work' and 'She Who Must be Obeyed (Monday-Friday)'. We are both pissed as farts on Rose' wine. The deal is I (friend from work) get to do Ms Jones blog and she gets to do mine....

First, Serious pro golfer stop with the shite poems. We all think you are a wussy, not to mention the fact that we know you copy and paste them. Especially considering the fact that the latest refered to your so called soul mate as the 'man of your dreams'. Christ Almighty.

Second 'old friend', I am SO on to you. You ho.

Third, Music man, you are in luck. As it happens, Ms Jones has in confidence expressed her willingness to bone you.

Fourth, I am so fucking funny.

I digress, I a hoping for a weekly spot on the ol' Ms Jones blog. If you like what youve seen tonight dont be afraid to speak up. All it takes is a few glasses of wine!
That is all...

4 Comments:

Jon Pearse said...

Oh gods... is this going to happen every time it snows?

Ms Jones said...

I'm afraid so honey!!!

Roll on summer ;)

Jon Pearse said...

I don't know ... it's quite amusing really :)

Anonymous said...

After reading this, I realize I never actually addressed 'Anthropology guy' or 'Baileys' guy as the title suggests. I think I got stuck on my 4th point...
-Friend from work