Thursday 15 February 2007

nudge nudge ;)

First, last night's date. We've already decided we're never going to be an item, so technically it wasn't a date... just a couple of drinks with a friend. But we did end up doing the whole romantic Valentine meal, complete with two bottles of rosé, and he did get me a single red rose (which I've put with the other dozen off Baileys Guy!).

Today has been pretty interesting though. I've had more than the normal amount of winks. I can only think that these guys were not as thoughtful as Baileys Guy or the Valentine Pixie, and they got dumped!

Wink 1 - this guy sounds OK. A self confessed workaholic, who plays a serious game of golf and likes red wine (hang on, that sounds like me!). He's asked if I fancy meeting at the driving range sometime?

Wink 2 - Shudder. Quite a fit looking guy, but in one of his pictures he's wearing Speedos! So wrong, in so many ways!

Wink 3 - A guy with no photo, and what I can only describe as the worst grammar I've seen in a long time... I couldn't even be bothered to read it properly (actually I tried, but it was just too difficult.

Wink 4 - A cute guy from Exeter who said I had a cheeky smile!

And more texts off The Anthropologist. I had another sneaky peak at his profile today, and he's put another photo on there... Wow, he looks fantastic :)

Anyway... I need to get myself ready for Baileys Guy (no, we're not meeting tonight). He's going to call later, and at the moment I sound like the fella of the Tunes advert :(

0 Comments: