Sunday 11 February 2007

My List

It keeps changing! Music Man is not top of the list anymore. Don't get me wrong, we actually had a fantastic date yesterday (well, apart from the rugby result!). We stayed at the bar across for road for a couple of hours, before heading off for tapas and wine! And get this... we finished the date by having a coffee in the bar downstairs!

That's right... a coffee. My god, I've gone all sensible!

He's a great guy, and I'm sure we'll go out together again... but no spark. I know my Friend from Work told you I found him the most physically attractive (OK, those weren't her actual words, but my mum reads this!), but in real life he wasn't that much like his picture. Don't get me wrong, I don't actually rate people on looks, but I rate people on honesty... and a picture that was taken around ten years ago is not strictly honest, is it?

So back on top of my list is Baileys Guy! When I spoke to him yesterday he asked if it would be OK to send him my address, as he wants to send me something. Now, I'm guessing it's either the items he's stolen from Vegas and Dublin for me, or (as it's Valentines day on Wednesday) could it be flowers?!?

Second on my list is The Anthropologist. His emails are aways really funny, and he seems keen to keep things interesting. None of that "how was your day" stuff from him. In his latest email he's asked if I've had any embarrassing comedy moments!!! It took me ages to reply, because I couldn't stop giggling when I remembered an 'incident' in a supermarket years ago, involving skirts, knots, my bum... enough!

Ooh, Old Friend... I got your cheeky text ;) And yes, I was out on the razz!

0 Comments: