Saturday 10 February 2007

And back to me!

First of all a big thank you, and a round of applause to my Friend from Work, for the guest spot last night (I returned the favour and did her blog for her... it was so funny reading them back this morning - is 'pished' a real word?)!

I'm thinking she can do a regular spot... her drunken honesty is quite fantastic

There's a couple of points I really need to clear up though;

Old Friend... what can I say. You know what it's like, you have a few drinks and start talking about conquests. I can't help it if you're top of my list ;)

Music Man... What my Friend from Work *actually* means is that out of all my current Potentials I find you the most attractive!

Which is damn lucky, as I've got a date with him today!! Originally we were going to meet on Monday, but he's now stuck here (couldn't get to Scotland because of the bad weather), so we've arranged to meet up today to watch the rugby and a 'couple' of drinks later :)

At least I *think* that's the plan. I vaguely remember a drunken call last night (I think we were both tipsy, so you can imagine the conversation!!), and I'm sure I'm supposed to be meeting him today. If only I could remember where, and what time!

I should call him and ask but my next task is to reply to The Anthropologist, who sent what looks like an essay last night. Drunken calls, drunken emails, drunken texts, drunken Friends from Work... I had a full set last night :)

0 Comments: