Tuesday 1 August 2006

Changing plans (again!)

Change of plan 1 - Gorgeous H needed to rearrange my golf lesson. The weather forecast for the evening wasn't so good. Thank you Gorgeous H... my hair gets ruined in the rain. Am I destined to be a fair weather golfer?

Change of plan 2 - Food with my beloved family (I'm so glad you've come to your senses and stopped going away). I was going to go tomorrow, but if the weather is good I may well be in the company of Gorgeous H! As usual it was a beautiful meal - the quality of their food always amazes me!

Change of plan 3 - the detox is out the window. I blame my Sysadmin Honey. He kindly pointed out the money I've saved by not being able to make calls at the weekend (due to my phone's culture change), so as I've spent the last two nights dreaming of wine cellars, I decided enough is enough. To my right is a beautiful glass of Cab Sav. Again, thank you Sysadmin Honey :)

Quick update on potentials:

Dubliner 1 of 2 - called last night - sweet call :)

Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar) - fab email in the middle of the night. He's not a man of routine, which I like - his emails are never ever predictable, and never ever boring!

Potential from Bristol - emailed this morning. Wants to meet this weekend.

Potential from Donegal - emailed this morning, with another pic!

Cute from Devon - emailed this morning. He is so so sweet looking, but his emails are mostly one liners... so hard to respond to with enthusiasm.

Dubliner (possibly 3) - emailed to see if I want his picture. Of course I do!!!

Now tomorrow I've my business lunch with consultant guy! This one is seriously work related, but hey... he's fun, and *has* got a convertible jag :)

0 Comments: