Sunday 13 August 2006

Date number six :)

Cool... I've got another date for this Friday!

I rang (Not) Earthy Kind Potential, and after a 45 minute call we've arranged to meet on Friday, for a round of golf and a meal!

He sounds cool on the phone (I *think* I let him get a word in), so why not!

It's a good job I was even more outstanding on the course today. Gorgeous H saw me on the 9th (how does he alays seem to be a couple of holes behind me?). This time instead of pointing out the error of my ways (in golf terms), after a beautiful drive he gave me a thumbs up!!

A thumbs up off Gorgeous H! Yay :) I'm still having another lesson with him this week though.

Anyway, back to the date. Or should I say dates. Second Date Potential (or should I say Third Date Possible) wants to meet on Saturday.

Is it cheeky to have two dates in one weekend?? I think it'll be OK. After all... it is my birthday week :)

2 Comments:

Cavaleiro said...

Nice blog, and happy birthweek by the way :)

Ms Jones said...

Thanks cavaleiro,

This is already an outstanding birthday :)