Wednesday 9 August 2006

Multi tasking

Cool cool night! I've discovered I'm not brilliant at navigating around a football match while stirring cake topping (as a passenger, not a driver - I don't think anyone could do all three!)

I was sober enough to read and reread Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar)'s email when I got back. (note to JP... The "Potential Dates Database Management Software"(tm) must have a "swoon factor" field)

Got a couple of texts off Second Date Potential... who's really looking forward to our next date :)

Another email off Potential (Local), the one with the same name as Second Date Potential, and more new winks. I will seriously sit down tonight and go through them all.

Oh, and remember the one who jumped straight in with pic and mobile number (bypassing the online dating etiquette)? He's emailed to ask why he hasn't heard from me in a while. Eh... you haven't heard from me at all (unless of course I've got confused again)

Today I have some sad news... it's my last lesson with Gorgeous H this evening :(

Gorgeous H... didn't you see me out on the course at the weekend. My partners total score was less than my first 8. OK, she is club champion, but even so I *must* need some more lessons!

My mother has now established he's single. Mind you, I'm not totally surprised. He's at that golf course pretty much his entire waking life. So, extra effort is being made today with my 'enhancing' goodies, and best sporty skirt is out ready. All I need is for the sun to keep shining :)

Birthday countdown... 5 days to go. Tonight's emails will be interspersed with (more) flowers, chocolates, Miss Dior Cherie, chocolates, Jimmy Choos, chocolates and fine wine :)

0 Comments: