Thursday 24 August 2006

It had to happen (II)

My final lesson with Gorgeous H tonight, and I guess the lessons have been worth it, because I was seriously outstanding! So with a tear in my eye was ready to say goodbye.

But no goodbye was necessary. Gorgeous H has recommended a couple of weeks of practice, and then if I feel like it I should have another lesson! Apparently good golfers never stop having lessons.

My life is perfect :)

Anyway, enough of Gorgeous H, on to my Potentials.

Sweet Guy has been in touch. He's off to the rubgy tomorrow, and wondered if I fancy joining him for a drink afterwards.

Third Date Possible has been in touch. He's off to the rugby tomorrow, and wondered if I fancy joining him for a drink afterwards.

No, that's not a ditzy cut and paste there. They're both going to the rugby, and they both want to meet (me, not each other) for a drink afterwards! Oh dear!

So, a major dilemma there then! You see, I kind of half said yes to Sweet Guy (just one drink in the bar downstairs), but knowing how much Third Date Possible likes the bar downstairs, I would run the risk of them meeting! So if I am going to meet Sweet Guy it's going to have to be somewhere else!

So, I'm going to turn down both of them (me... turning down dates now).

And remember the guy from yesterday, where I got his name mixed up? Well, either he didn't notice, or doesn't mind, but he's emailed to see if I fancied meeting him...

you guessed it...tomorrow night!!

0 Comments: