Wednesday 9 August 2006

Good news!

Lesson with Gorgeous H today... wow! Thank you sun for shining, so that I could wear my cute sporty skirt!

More importantly thank you God of Golf for making me drive so badly on the third. Gorgeous H was watching me, and has suggested an extra lesson to just fine tune my swing! So, another chance to shine next week :)

Right... to the current Potentials. I should give you a complete run down:

Dubliner 1 of 2 - my favourite real person. Regular contact and still arrangements for meeting again.

Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar) - if he's genuinely the same in real life as he is in virtual life I've found a star! He's now got my address, so I'm anticipating good things. Perhaps he can wrap himself up and get himself posted here :)

Second Date Potential - more texts today. I'm looking forward to meeting up on Friday. It's a late date, so I've got oodles of time to get ready (as long as I don't get distracted!).

Cute from Devon - still fluctuating between one liners and long thoughtful emails.

Potential (Local, with same name as SDP) - he "seems nice"(tm). Got another email off him today.

New Potential (Superhero) - that's right, there's *another* Mr Incredible out there. Some of you may remember (from my early days of online dating) the last one, who fizzled out. Well this one also claims to be able to save the world. He's making me laugh :)

New Potential (Earthy Kind) - loves animals and the environment!

New Potential (Climber) - sounds cool, and fun.

New Potential (Typical online dater) - likes romantic walks along the beach. The last book he read was?? (answers on a postcard). Hmmmm... can't see this one lasting.

Quite a mix there now. I'm sure all my emails back have some kind of mention of my impending birthday (5 days, remember)!

0 Comments: