Sunday 27 August 2006

Another day, another date!

Sunday already (my Bruv is away so I haven't been nagged to update this!).

I didn't go out on Friday after all - it seemed just too complicated! Plus it gave me a chance to catch up on all my Potentials! I've got some more new ones, and guess what - another rugby season ticket holder.

This is going to get so complicated. I promised my Bruv I will go along with him to the next game (this Friday). Now I know three of my Potentials are season ticket holders... all I can say is shit!!!

This New One has suggested meeting up before the game, and Sweet Guy has suggested meeting up after the game. Add to the mix Dubliner 1 of 2 (with Wine Cellar), who if I remember correctly is planning to come over, and suggested going along to the game (he's a fan of the opposition)! Ooh, and Third Date Possible (who I'm going off) is going too.

It would be just my luck for them to all be sitting together! Anyway, I'll work that out later in the week (Bruv, I'm going with you!). For now I've more immediate things to think about - a date this evening!

Yep... I'm meeting Sweet Guy for a drink after my golf competition today,where incidentally I've got a quickie with Gorgeous H... quickie as in 5 minutes to check my swing so I don't totally shame myself ;)

Then drinks (downstairs) with Sweet Guy!

I'll need to squeeze in between golf and Sweet Guy to call (Not) Earthy kind, who's taking me to the All Star Cup tomorrow! What a brilliant date that's going to be... a whole day, and the chance to touch Ant & Dec!

I think after tomorrows date I'm going to have to sit down and work out some sort of plan. I've obviously got too many Potentials on the go now!!

0 Comments: