Monday 21 August 2006

When will I see you again?

Tomorrow... that's when!

Me and Sweet Guy are off for some tapas and wine tomorrow night... so soon! And not too early in the evening, so I get oodles of time to get ready.

I've had a text, an email, and a call off him today (a complete set of communications), and he's said some very sweet things (which I won't repeat here!)

So, I've picked out my outfit... casual but cute, and remembered a lesson I learnt the other day, which I forgot to mention to you:

When you have a big date, don't ever try on a new hair product!! Before Friday's date I bought some shine enhancing gloop, which promised sleek, shiny curls.

Yeah, right! It was a good job I had enough time on Friday to wash my hair TWICE!! For sleek and shiny read dull and greasy... seriously - it was yuck!

0 Comments: