Monday 14 August 2006

Happy Birthday to me :)

So, the big day is here. My birthday (finally... I've been positively bursting with excitement!).

Since midnight I've had texts, and emails from everone I've "met" over the last two months, and it's made me have a serious ponder for just a moment (don't worry guys, these are few and far between!).

I need to say a massive thank you to everyone who's been around me the last few months encouraging me to get out there and have fun. The scary last two years are well and truly gone, and finally I can enjoy myself being me.

Some of you know what went on, and I never in a million years thought I'd be able to get to where I am today. So *serious* thanks to:

My son, and the fact he's so cool about everything, even though he's put up with way more than he should've. I've got a true star there.
My beloved family... especially my Bruv, with his culinary skills and 'I told you so' advice! Love you to bits Bruv!
My friends who didn't desert me over the last 2 years! The support I've had from you lot has been truly outstanding. You all know how special you are :)
Everone from work... even though some of you seem to be teasing me constantly!

And all the Potentials... from the ones I've met to the ones I've blocked. This has so far been immense fun!

There you are... serious moment over. Now just where are those pressies :)

0 Comments: