Thursday 17 August 2006

Post birthday ramble

Oops... I got a telling off from my Bruv for not updating this! Sorry Bruv :(

So, what's been happening:

First (and best) of all - I got a REAL rose from Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar!)! And some gorgeous chocolates! He called on my birthday evening too... he voice almost melted the chocolates!

Dubliner 1 of 2 called with birthday wishes, and I had more emails/texts though the day from other Potentials, so all in all a cool cool day!

Now... my dates:

Third Date Possible - he's taking me out this Saturday. He on hols at the moment, but he's kept in touch daily! My only *slight* concern this this guy is he's told me he's cancelled his subscription on the dating site?!?

Seems a bit early to be doing anything quite so rash - I'm not.

(Not) Earthy Kind Potential - our golf/dinner date on Friday is all arranged. Now this guy seems really fab! He's called a couple of times, and we've talked for hours (note I said "we've talked", not "I've talked"). He's my current fav of the Potentials I haven't yet met.

My preparations for tomorrows date have already started. It's a good job I've got a few days off work! Two rounds of golf yesterday, so hopefully I won't be embarrassingly bad! Although one of those rounds was more like mountaineering... I didn't know golf courses existed on the sides of cliffs. My calves are screaming at me this morning!

Today I've a hair appointment... I've discovered this golf business is murder on my hair! I start a round with perfectly arranged curls, but by 18 holes the wind has kind of whipped it all up into some kind of scary afro - not the look I'm going for. I guess I *could* start wearing a cap, but they just make me look like a small boy!

So... please lovely hairdresser make something magical happen (and everyone pray it doesn't rain tomorrow!).

The cool thing about this date is I get to wear TWO outfits! First my golf attire (cute sporty skirt), then something else for dinner. That bit I haven't decided on yet??

Ooh... remember Local Potential (with same name Third Date Possible)? He's asked if I want to meet him next week, and we've swapped numbers (I mean phone numbers, not numbers of dates we've got going on!). So he's going to call tonight, to introduce himself! How formal :)

(Not) Earthy Kind Potential is going to call tonight too, so I better charge my phone up :)

0 Comments: