Sunday 20 August 2006

This could be the last one

Dates with Third Date Possible, that is! He's a nice guy, but I don't think he's *really* my type. We had a nice evening, but he sees us as a serious couple - already. Oh dear :/

So, not wanting to string anyone along, I told him... I'm not interested in anything too intense just yet! There needs to be a spark I guess, or am I just being too fussy?

I'm slightly going off Local Potential (with same name Third Date Possible) too. I spoke to him on the phone the other night (once I'd given him the right number!). It seems he's *slightly* talked himself up a bit! I suggested when we meet we have a round of golf and a drink, but when I talked to him on the phone his skills only actually amount to a couple of games of pitch and putt!

Now that in itself is no crime, but it just made me think what else has he exaggerated???

So probably off my list too!!

But don't panic, you know the old saying... as one door closes. I've got a new Potential - a paramedic!! I've had an email off him this morning. He's got an interesting profile... likes shopping, and doesn't mention Dan Brown or romantic walks! So I've emailed him back.

And (Not) Earthy kind has literally just called, to invite me to the All Star Cup next weekend (non golfers - it's a celebrity tournament!). Sounds cool, although I'm going to be pushed for any free time between now and next Sunday, when I'm apparently playing golf with the Captain in a competition!!

Seriously... I put my name down for mixed foursomes, in the vain hope I would be drawn to play with two guys as equally gorgeous as Gorgeous H!

And what happens... the Captain has decided I'm playing with him, so my name is not in the bloody draw! I assumed he picked me because I was a new member, and so it was the norm, but no... my mum said in all her years as a member the Captain hasn't done that before!

Bloody hell... that *oh so cute* golf outfit is working, but with the wrong guys!

0 Comments: