Sunday 20 August 2006

And another door opens!

11:22 - I posted my past entry.

11:43 - I get a wink of a new Potential. Nice sounding profile and nice pic so I emailed him back.

12:01 - He suggests meeting up at the driving range - today! (I know, don't accept last minute dates, but I'd told him I was going there anyway).

12:15 - We swapped mobile numbers.

14:00 - we met. From a wink to a 'face to face' in a couple of hours!

So... what's he like?? Actually he's a really nice guy - we've got loads in common! We did the driving range for a while, then went off to watch Chelsea (another love of mine), and then a meal. He's really easy to get along with and the talk just flowed (well, in my case that's no indication of how much I like someone... I could talk all day to Hitler)

oh, and 21:15 - He's sent a text to say he really enjoyed himself today!

I will be seeing him again... most definitely :)

Other news:

Local Potential (with same name Third Date Possible) has called. I didn't answer because I was with New Sweet Guy, and that would've been just rude. I think he's left a message, but I haven't had a chance to check.

(Not) Earthy Kind has phoned to sort out next weeks All Star Cup, and I've had another email off Potential (Paramedic).

Oh, and Cute from Devon has a hangover.

Welcome to my Sunday :)

0 Comments: