Wednesday 23 August 2006

It had to happen

I've got my Potentials all mixed up, and just sent one an email that starts "Hi (insert name here),".

You can probably guess what I did, but just in case you're as oblivious to reality as me... Yes, I've put the wrong bloody name there!!

Oops :)

One millisecond AFTER I pressed send I realised my mistake! I blame my day today... huge tailbacks due to a chocolate covered motorway :/

Anyway, more importantly... last nights date.

So much fun - this guy is me, just in male form!! Now I'm not going to go all mushy and say we're soulmates, but so far there have been some seriously jaw dropping moments when he/I do or say something that is so uncannily similar it's a little bit scary!

We had a fab time, two bottles of beautiful red wine (not ideal as I had to be up, out and driving at 7:00am!), some gorgeous tapas, then back to mine for coffee!

Only coffee, for those of you sniggering!

Today I've had sweet texts of him, and (Not) Earthy Kind (plus a one hour call), a new wink off a surfer (sea, not web), and guy from Brighton, emails of both Dubliners (and Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar) is making his arrangements to come over , and the Superhero

Now, I need to go to bed early for some beauty sleep... It's my final lesson with Gorgeous H!! We're apparently walking the course (whatever that means).

So can you all pray for glorious sunshine tomorrow... please?

0 Comments: