Tuesday 8 August 2006

There may be trouble ahead

I've got another local Potential. Now here's the problem... his name is the same as the other local Potential (you know, the second date Friday one).

I don't think I told you I got his age mixed up on our date. I was so busy reading my beautiful email from Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar), that I forgot to have a quick check of his profile before I met him.

Anyway, we're chatting away, and he said something about his age. I don't him he didn't look xx (I won't give it away)... he said he wasn't - I'd added 6 years to his real age. Oops!

So the possibility of two people from the same area, with the same name (different ages) is bound to cause me problems. My Bruv has suggested writing down all their details and hiding it in my purse... that way I can sneak off to the loo to have a quick read now and then... is that what people mean when they say they're just going to freshen up!

My Sysadmin Honey has suggested I get one of the brilliant people in the office to write me a database. Cheeky SH... are you saying I'm not keeping up!

I'm going to rename Potential (Local) too. I'll call him Second Date Potential, so you all don't get as confused as I quite clearly am :)

And this has just made me laugh...I've added Google Ads to this blog, just out of curiosity really. Adsense apparently selects adverts that match your content, so I was intrigued by what it would select for me.

Why am I not suprised the first ad displayed was for wine tastings!

Google - you know me so well already :)

1 Comment:

Jon Pearse said...

"My Sysadmin Honey has suggested I get one of the brilliant people in the office to write me a database."

I'm sure I could knock something up for you over my lunchbreak today - you know, "potential dates database management software while-u-wait"...

*snigger*