Saturday 12 August 2006

A Surprise indeed!

Well, that was a good date!

He brought gifts!!! Seriously (see, telling *everyone* it's my birthday works). And we're not just talking of a token gift. Here's what I got:

Brand new season Chelsea top (you may think that's weird, but they're my team)
A bottle of Moet & Chandon
A box of fireworks (again, you may think that's weird, but I had told him I love them)

So, he's obviously paying attention, which is more than can be said for me (I remembered his age this time!)

We had a great time... again oodles of wine, and we even ventured to a couple more bars. I tried to buy a round, but he told me he feels wierd if a girl buys him a drink :/

He wants to see me again! Now, let me think... a not bad looking guy, talkative and funny, who buys me drinks and cool birthday pressies?

I'll see ;)

Ok, I'll update you on the others a bit later - I'm currently between rounds of golf (again with a hangover), so I need to lie down for a bit!!

0 Comments: