Friday 18 August 2006

Oh, and the other God

God of sun...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

The sun came out literally ten minutes before my date, meaning golf was on! Good job I was prepared, and had both my clubs and *oh so cute* outfit with me!

A quick change and I was ready to play!!

I managed to stand my ground over 18 holes on a sodden course, with someone who's been playing for years! And I actually won some of the holes, so I at least looked like a credible player!
So... (Not) Earthy Kind. What's he like?? He's actually a very sweet guy, and we had a lot of fun! We had time for a drink after the game... he did suggest something to eat, but I obviously passed on that!

We've made loose arrangements to meet up again, and I've had a few texts this evening :)

Tomorrows date with Third Date Possible is still on... I've had a few texts tonight about sharing champagne!

Fab night tonight at my Bruv's... an end of BB party night. It's funny really - I was there for the first night of BB, an emotional wreck (from scary past relationship). It's amazing to think in just 93 days I've moved my life on massively!

oh lord... I feel another serious moment coming on!

0 Comments: