Saturday 12 August 2006

Take a letter

OK, a *lot* of golf (incidentally, I was fabulous in my second round Bruv), meant I've gotten a bit behind in my emailing!

So, I've fired off replies (with birthday hints) to:

Dubliner 1 of 2 - he still thinks I'm beautiful (he can't see me at the moment, with my tired wishy washy face, and grass stains on my knees).

Superhero Potential - very funny guy. We've currently got a Google challenge going on. I know, geeky as hell, but I *am* part geek. (Sysadmin Honey and JP - I am. I just pretend to be dumb!). I've discovered he's got a passion for cocktails, so we've definitely got some common ground :)

Potential from Donegal - he's just come back from a break, so catching up.

Cute from Devon - sent two sentences. I sent about twenty back!

Local Potential (with same name as SDP) - I've found out he owns a part share of a race horse... haven't established which part yet!

Earthy Kind Potential - I don't think he's earthy at all - just normal (I think I must have got profiles mixed up again). He's challenged me to a round of golf... loser pays for a night out. Cool - I'll just pop to the bank.

He wants to call me tomorrow night! I said I'll call him (I don't give my number out to just anyone!).

Got a wink from a fella from Wexford (I know, I know... how many Irish men do I really need). He looked scary, so I blocked him.

OK, back to Second Date Potential. He want's to meet up again next weekend - a third date! I'm going to have to give him a new name again :)

Oh, and Bruv - first thank you so much for the loan of a bottle of wine, the strange blue and green clothes washing thingie, the remainder of a fab curry, *and* looking after your nephew while I was out "dating"!

But if you call me an online dating slut one more time I'm telling mum :)

Birthday countdown... 2 days to go! Funny really, a few months ago, before I started all this I was dreading my birthday. I thought I'd be all on my lonesome for my big day.

How wrong I was :)

0 Comments: