Friday 4 August 2006

fuzzy head ramblings

Once again apologies for not keeping this up to date. The problem is, my real social life keeps interfering with my online social life! Feel free to give me a stern telling off.

My detox is now completely dead and buried. Poker night at mine last night has resulted in my body being back up to normal tox levels!

OK, where are we with potentials:

Dubliner 1 of 2 - change of plan, and not coming over here this weekend :( However I will see him just after my birthday. I had a sweet cheeky email off him this morning, and he's calling later!

Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar) - more fab emails. I've got to say his are definitely the best ones - always long not "how was your day"! He's sorting out dates for coming over - now this one I can't wait to meet. If he really is the same in real life as he is in virtual life I want his babies (OK, not his babies, but definitely his wine cellar)

Potential from Donegal - sent me a ridiculously funny story the other night. Made me laugh! He's away for the weekend, so wanted to let me know he's not going to be ignoring me. Very thoughtful... If I don't hear from someone for a couple of days I generally forget about them anyway. There's only so much room in my head for potentials!

Cute from Devon - I wasn't sure about him was I (I get quickly bored of one sentence emails... it's hard work to find the inspiration to reply). Well, today he's been different. He asked for my pic, which I duly sent... then he emailed back to say I was a babe (and put seven more sentences in his email)!

So he's back on the books!

New Potential (Local). In my bleary eyed state this morning I could just about read this one. He "seems nice (tm) ", so I emailed him back. He's thinking of a day date, playing a round of golf, and some red wine (after... I don't think you're allowed to drink on the course!)

Now, the council have kindly set up a festival for me in my front garden, so I've a weekend of music and funfairs planned (with some scary golf thrown in). I'm hoping for some delicious grub from my beloved family too... Bruv, if your reading this, yes I do want to come over, any mealtime will do!

Unless of course, I get a date...

0 Comments: