Monday 31 July 2006

Was that tempting fate?

Now, you know I said last night I didn't have to renumber the Dubliners... well I've just got in from a fab evening, that involved new hobby and beloved family to find a new email, from ANOTHER Dubliner.

For the time being I'll just call him Dubliner (possibly 3)... in case we don't get past one or two emails!

This could get confusing!

Back to my new hobby. Tonight I became a fully fledged member of the golf club!! Now, before you all keel over laughing at my choice of sport - think about it logically. I now get to spend what little free time I have in the company of (mostly) blokes!! Ok, *most* of them are senior citizens, but there's a fair amount of fab looking guys there too... Gorgeous H being a more than prime example! See you tomorrow Gorgeous H!

The dress code is a bit suspect, but I'll get around that somehow!

And... now here's the really cool bit - I found out tonight (after being allowing into the inner sanctum known as the bar... as a member!), that every time the Navy dock here, the sailors all play at the course! I call that exceptional luck :)

Lots of emails today from Potential from Bristol, and Potential from Donegal. My bruv and I were talking about the forthcoming rugby season (another sport I intend to get to like), and the first game of the season involves opposition that may well interest the Irish!

It's the same weekend as Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar) is thinking of coming over, and I know for sure Dubliner 1 of 2 likes the opposition too.

Like I say, this could get confusing!

Oh, and the detox is going well. I did have a wine and soda, but it doesn't count because of the soda. It's the same as eating someone else's chocolate... doesn't count :)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you sound lovely.. someone sent me your blog.. nice one