Tuesday 4 July 2006

WOW 4!!

Dubliner 1 of 2 and I have swapped phone numbers :)

There's still a chance we may meet up... tomorrow! However it does involve a detour of around 400 miles (for him), so it's probably only a slim chance. Fingers crossed!

Had an email of my second 'face to face'. This is the downside really. I sent him a 'thanks, but no thanks' the other day, but he wants to stay in touch... oh dear :(

A new Potential tonight... another Irish guy, from Wexford. He started off promising, but then launched into a big dialogue about how he's been badly treated in the past. I'm not a bloody agony aunt! Send me emails to make me laugh, or virtual roses... please!

Next week's 'face to face' is a funny one. I got an email with his phone number, to call and sort out details. Still no details about him at all, just a photo (not too bad) and a phone number. At least he's not building himself up to be something he's not (still can't think of a name for him!). Should be an interesting one!

Not too much other time to read through emails as my mum was here. Her opinion... go for the Dubliners. But then she always wanted me to marry Brian O'Driscoll!!

0 Comments: