Monday 3 July 2006

WOW 3!!

Ok, now there's talk of Dubliner 1 of 2 meeting up THIS WEEK. Long and complicated story, but there's a chance he's at least this side of the water, so he's suggested making a detour on his way home!!!

May or may not happen, but it would be so cool :)

I had another rose of Dubliner 2 of 2... maybe he's aiming for a dozen! And his email was beautiful (I guess at lunchtime he's sober, so it's easier to work out what he's saying).

My third 'face to face' on Friday has been moved to next Tuesday... so Dubliner 1 of 2 - I AM available for dates on Friday night (at the moment!)

I've another new Potential today. Last week this profile caught my eye. All he had done was put a coded message in his profile... I eventually worked out it was his email address (we're not allowed to put them on the site). So out of intrigue I emailed him.

He's emailed me back today, with talk of going for a meal... Should I tell HIM I'm now free on Friday?

Still getting daily emails off Sailor Boy too - one more week (I think) until he's on dry land.

Ooh, and to change the subject... I got a call of Gorgeous H!!! Luckily I missed his call, so he left a voice message. This means I can listen to him over and over again :)

btw... it was only to arrange our next lesson, but it doesn't matter - HE CALLED ME!

0 Comments: